* Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
* Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free
* up system resources and continue with a single click.
* Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
* Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
* Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
* Full Unicode support.
* Windows 7 x64 support.
The Pro version of the program lets you do the following:
* Copy/move to favorite folders.
* Select files with the same extension/same folder.
* Remove selected files from the copy queue.
* Get free updates and priority support.
* More features coming soon!
* Fixed: Copy not started automatically.
* Added: Multi-monitor support.
* Added: Run additional app on finish (eject disk, etc).