Genre: SYSTEM Tools
Using the program developed by Symantec Norton PartitionMagic 8.05 it is possible to easily create partitions on your hard drive. Resize, copy, merge, thereby increasing the usability of the disc.
- Allows you to divide your hard drive into two or more sections.
- Is it safe to run multiple operating systems on one PC.
- BootMagic facilitates switching between the operating system.
- Copy, move, resize, split, or merge partitions without losing data.
- Step by Step wizard walks you slowly through the process of marking sections.
- Intuitive Windows-based browser lets you find, copy and paste files in both Windows and Linux.
- Allows you to create and modify partitions up to 300 GB .
- Supports external drives USB 2.0, USB 1.1 and FireWire .
- Supported file system FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3.
- Converts partitions among FAT, FAT32, and NTFS without losing data.
- Allows you to enlarge an NTFS partition without restarting your computer.
- Resizes NTFS system clusters to the most effective.
Supports operations in sections more than 300 GB when the partition is filled with less than 90.
For larger hard drives may require additional memory.
For these devices, the actions of the sections can be made without open files.
The original boot disk.
(From the CD nothing is deleted and nothing is added)