Operation Flashpoint: Red River is a fast-paced shooter where you run and shoot, but a tactical FPS deeper, more accessible and fun, which is characterized by the authenticity of the Marine Corps of the United States.
The development team Codemaster sought a compromise between the simulation and a military shooter. Many are looking for something more challenging that tests their gray matter, perhaps a tactical shooter. Therefore, he concluded, Red River is a game made for talking heads.
Red River continues to develop around the global economic crisis exploded in the first half of this decade because of civil unrest erupted in the oil-exporting countries and resulted in a dramatically new Cold War between the U.S. and China: the role of a team of four Marines of the elite soldiers, among the rugged mountains of Tajikistan in 2013, our mission is to infiltrate enemy lines and quell the uprising before the events of rushing everything and bring the two superpowers to use nuclear weapons.
A true vision of the war Players will experience the war from the perspective of real life Marines with authentic battlefield, discussions, equipment and objectives.
- A compelling narrative and campaign
- Much wider variety of combat situations including close combat, the counter-insurgency, the defense in convoy, and the
- Extensive customization dell'armamentario.
- A class-based gameplay that provides an extensive re-playability.
- Weapons that affect the maneuverability of the player.
- A team finished IA.
- Full Tutorial.
- A system of inventory control and streamlined.
- 4 player online co-op with the possibility to enter and exit the session in progress at any time and from anywhere on the map. A new classification of experience points allow players to improve their own weapons and equipment based on the growth of its class by adding more options in tactics.
- Interface tactic much more functional and less chaotic and a number of optimizations to the structure and management of competitive online lobby.
- Competitive multiplayer mode with Netcode more stable and better organized lobby
- Gameplay full of realism and fidelity
- Incredible geographic scope of where we are going to fight
- Complete remodeling of the interface of the game that doing so would allow us to issue orders to team so significantly more fluid and immediate.